At two days ahead of the WWDC rumors about the next upcoming iPhone, keeps heating the smartphone fans, what we have today is what supposed to be the back panel of the the iPhone 5 [new iPhone], we’ve already seen a similar back panel leak.Unfortunately that doesn’t make these parts any more authentic.
However, if we assume these are the real deal, this leak brings a few new facts to the table:
- The 3.5mm audio jack will be moved to the bottom of the device.
- The new panel is a unibody unit and includes both the back panel and the middle plate, which houses all the electronics components.
- The SIM tray on the new iPhone will actually be smaller, so Apple might be moving to a new SIM standard.
- iPhone 5 has the audio jack at the bottom and a more compact connectivity port
Furthermore, this new leak provides some hard evidence to backup previous rumors as well:
- The new iPhone will have a bigger screen but it’s only taller than the current one, not wider.
- The new iPhone will have a smaller proprietary connector.
- The back piece is made out of metal, but there are patches of glass top and bottom.
- The new iPhone will be slimmer than the current 4S model.
Enough talking we’ll let you see all of these in the video down below that shows all of these: