A test ROM, carrying a version number N7100XXDLJ2 for the Galaxy Note II has just surfaced, giving everyone brave enough to try manual flashing a chance to experience the latest goodies from the Samsung R&D center.
The leaked release bring a cool new ink effect for the lockscreen, which you can check out in the following video:
Other new features of the leaked ROM include:
New Group Cast application
Updated notification toggles
Customizable notification panel
Swype-like continuous input for Samsung Keyboard
Some of the N7100XXDLJ2 New Features:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- New Additions in Notifcation Toggles
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Multi-View Can now be disabled
- Browser Is Smoother Then Before
- Status Bar has been changed from Grey to Black
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs.
Build Date: 29th October 2012
– Unzip the file
– Open Odin 3.04 (Get it from HERE)
– Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
– Add N7100XXDLJ2.tar.md5 to PDA
– Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
– Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
Follow our source link for info on how to get the update running on your Note II. As always, be careful when installing pre-release firmware updates and know that this will void your warranty.