It’s only in Japan where we find a lot of sort accessories like these. You’re on a diet and want to pretend you’re eating well? Try one of these 6 Softbank iPhone 4S cases in the shape of a bun. If the fact that they’re just as soft as bread doesn’t convince you, the smell will do.
Created in Japan, they mixed the iPhone’s case foam texture with the scent of butter & wheat flower. This isn’t the first iPhone case that features cookie or cake designs, usually going together with the impracticability aspect of the aforementioned design. Though, this time being not practical wasn’t enough, buy this and you’ll smell like a bakery all day long.
The package clearly states: This product is not edible. The sugar powder may lose powder when used, please be careful.
外寸 7.4* about length 13* wide thickness 2.5cm
Price: Avg. 12 €/15 $
The iPhone 5 launch was “and still” big, that it turned out so big that it slowed the growth of Android in the US and the UK, according to Kantar World Panel.
The rest of the EU5 (France, Germany, Italy and Spain) saw just the opposite – Android’s share went up, iOS went down.
It should be noted that iPhone 5 was on sale for only a week in Q3 (even less in some markets) and is yet to launch in China and Brazil, so Q4 is bound to bring big gains for iOS.
Anyway, during this year’s Q3, the market share of iOS in US went up to 35.7%, compared to 21.5% during the same period last year. That’s a massive increase of 14.2 percentage points. Meanwhile Android dropped from 66.4% to 57.5%. Another notable decline is that of BlackBerry, which is now below Microsoft’s OS (which is currently at 2.9%).
In the UK, iOS market share increased by 9.9 percentage points to 18.1%, but Android went up too – from 53.4% to 58.2%. RIM still holds a respectable 8.8% there, while the WP share more than doubled. Symbian practically went extinct in the UK.
iOS shares declined in Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Australia, while Android’s shares increased in these markets. In Germany and Spain in particular, it’s almost complete domination with 77.8% and 82.7% respectively. In Brazil Android went from controlling a fifth of the market to half of it.
In EU5, iOS remained relatively constant, buoyed by its conquests in the UK, while Android went up by 16.2 percentage points. Windows saw decent gains, now controlling about 5% of the market, ahead of the former king, Symbian.
If you want to see all the numbers for all OSes, you can download the PDF from Kantar.
At day ahead of the big “Apple’s wendesday” announcement event, we decide it today to make a breakdown on what the next iPhone will have such as features :
- A brand new design : The iPhone 5 might looks like an iPhone 4 or 4S in terms of broad-stroke design and styling, but compressing the iPhone’s guts into a 7.6-millimeter case was no easy task. The entire iPhone 5 will be reworked and will feature a sleek new unibody aluminum case, a modified antenna design and a variety of new internal components.
- A bigger display : As the line between smartphones and flat-panel televisions continues to blur, Apple conceded to an extent this year and the new iPhone will sport a larger 4-inch display panel.
- New mini dock connector : Apple has been widely criticized for using a proprietary dock connector and the company is finally ready to make a change — to a new proprietary dock connector.
- 4G LTE : It looks like the latest generation of LTE components are finally in a place where Apple can implement them without sacrificing too much in terms of battery life.
- Bigger built-in RAM : More memory means better performance and as we reported in July, Apple will finally double the RAM in its next-generation iPhone to 1GB.
- Strong processor : As is only logical, Apple’s next iPhone will include a more powerful processor. It is unclear if it will be the rumored quad-core A6 chipset or some modified version of Apple’s dual-core A5X SoC from the iPad, but it should be a solid upgrade either way.
- Nano-SIM support : Apple’s influence on the global mobile industry will again be illustrated when it launches the iPhone 5 with nano-SIM support. The industry will proceed to adopt the new nano-SIMs, and it will be the second time in as many years that Apple forced a radical shift in the SIM card standard after it remained unchanged for nearly 20 years.
- Launch timing : Rumors have varied but the most solid reports to date suggest that iPhone 5 preorder availability will begin on Wednesday this week, the same day Apple unveils the new iPhone, and we can reportedly expect the iPhone 5 to launch on September 21st.
Other thing to be mention is the NFC : Near-field Communication in the next-generation iPhone seemed all but certain a few weeks ago, but recent rumors suggest we might have to wait until next year for Apple’s iPhone to get enabled NFC.
Here’s donw below one of the coolest fake iPhone 5 ad to get us through the latest rumors in a quick and informative way. And kudos to the author, as this is one nicely done video :
The devil is in the details, as they say. But this guy has taken the extra care to do everything right. There’s no tell-tale YouTube icon on the homescreen and it has been proudly replaced by the latest Passbook app by Apple. Even the date on the calendar shows September 12. Oh, I love this sort of attention to detail!
What else can we look forward to on Wednesday ? Recent rumors point to new iPods and although it seems odd that Apple would clutter up its mobile event with new PCs, rumors point to a September or October launch for new iMacs and a new 13-inch MacBook Pro with a Retina display. As such, we may see them announced this weel as well.
Be sure to tune in at 1:00 p.m. EDT, 10:00 a.m. PDT (US Time) this Wednesday for all the news. We will be in place to give you all what you need to know about the new iPhone (iPhone 5) and everything else. So be sure to keep an eyes on our home page.
The Japanese company Runat has announced a few weeks ago a new series of Disney iPhone4 and iPhone4s cases that includes two stunning yet largely un-usable a Stitch and Toy Story’s Alien design that will surely give a unique touch to your phone.
As you can see these cases are quite bulky but at least they come with a nice little cradle and they will definitively discourage anyone to steal your phone unless of course the thief is a five year old addicted to Lilo & Stitch!
Source : Runat
Yesterday the Apple’s iPhone series has marked it’s fifth anniversary since the original iPhone’s launch. with this important milestone in technology nostalgia, We’ll let you take a look at Apple’s flagship (iPhone series) achievement from the day they joind the mobile phone industry. ComScore has making a visual breakdown of just how ownership has grown and shifted over the past years. It’s not hard to see that adoption has been on an accelerating curve, especially after the 2010 launch of the Retina display, the iPhone 4 as of this past May, about three quarters of owners have either the iPhone 4 or the iPhone 4S. As you can see on the visual breakdown, there is only two percent of all iPhone owners are still actively holding on to the debut model, which suggests most would rather have Siri than reminisce. Whether you’re a fan or have since moved on to a competitor, the chart is a reminder of just how far one of Steve Jobs’ biggest projects has come.
Source : ComScore