The 32GB version of the Google Nexus 7 tablet has been spotted yet again, this time on a store’s brochure. Just as before, the 32GB model is said to cost as much as the 16GB Nexus 7 currently, further solidifying the rumors of it being replaced.
A listing in UK retailer Argos’ Christmas Gift Guide indicates that Google and Asus will soon release a 32GB version of the Nexus 7. The tablet is labeled as costing £199.99, matching the current price of the 16GB variant in the UK.
But how soon, you ask? According to The Next Web, and its source we shouldn’t expect the 32GB model to launch in the next two weeks.
Still not convinced? The new 32GB flavor of the Nexus 7 has made yet another appearance at the Staples Advantage store, carrying a price tag of $248 (two dollars less than the $250 Google is asking for the 16GB model). The store has listed October 18 as availability date, but we’re inclined to believe this is just a placeholder.
Furthermore, upon checkout with his brand new 16GB Nexus 7 at an yet undisclosed Netherlands online store, Reddit user kingdaan was told that his order will be delayed by three weeks and that he’ll receive a 32GB Nexus 7 instead. I recon it’s worth the wait.
Source : 1 , 2
The Apple iPad mini is coming, and the invitations that Cupertino sent out, is as solid a proof as it gets. And now we have a rumored of what it might be the display of the unreleased device, and we have also the battery.
Rumored iPad Mini LCD Screen is said-to-be an almost 8- inch with about 162mm in length and 124mm in width. The previous exposed iPad Mini LCD is 16:9, but the one we have got is almost a ratio of 4:3 as usual.
And the rumored iPad Mini Battery According to the data shown on the battery, iPad Mini is supposed to use this 16.7Whr battery running at 3.72V. Compared to iPhone 5’s 5.45Whr, the iPad Mini battery is three times larger.
Apple has started spreading their invitations to their previously rumored event on October 23. The invite tagline is “We’ve got a little more to show you” and the word little may be used quite literally, as Apple is supposed to unveil the iPad mini at this event.
While, other rumors stands that may be Apple will going to shown an 13-inch MacBook Pro with a Retina screen as well.
We’ve already seen numerous leaks of what the iPad mini is supposed to look like. The latest one shows the dummies, which Chinese accessory manufacturers use to prepare for their announcement of the Apple’s product.
So, in any case we’ll be there to tell all what Apple may announce. So keep an eyes on our home page.
Via : Apple
At day ahead of the big “Apple’s wendesday” announcement event, we decide it today to make a breakdown on what the next iPhone will have such as features :
- A brand new design : The iPhone 5 might looks like an iPhone 4 or 4S in terms of broad-stroke design and styling, but compressing the iPhone’s guts into a 7.6-millimeter case was no easy task. The entire iPhone 5 will be reworked and will feature a sleek new unibody aluminum case, a modified antenna design and a variety of new internal components.
- A bigger display : As the line between smartphones and flat-panel televisions continues to blur, Apple conceded to an extent this year and the new iPhone will sport a larger 4-inch display panel.
- New mini dock connector : Apple has been widely criticized for using a proprietary dock connector and the company is finally ready to make a change — to a new proprietary dock connector.
- 4G LTE : It looks like the latest generation of LTE components are finally in a place where Apple can implement them without sacrificing too much in terms of battery life.
- Bigger built-in RAM : More memory means better performance and as we reported in July, Apple will finally double the RAM in its next-generation iPhone to 1GB.
- Strong processor : As is only logical, Apple’s next iPhone will include a more powerful processor. It is unclear if it will be the rumored quad-core A6 chipset or some modified version of Apple’s dual-core A5X SoC from the iPad, but it should be a solid upgrade either way.
- Nano-SIM support : Apple’s influence on the global mobile industry will again be illustrated when it launches the iPhone 5 with nano-SIM support. The industry will proceed to adopt the new nano-SIMs, and it will be the second time in as many years that Apple forced a radical shift in the SIM card standard after it remained unchanged for nearly 20 years.
- Launch timing : Rumors have varied but the most solid reports to date suggest that iPhone 5 preorder availability will begin on Wednesday this week, the same day Apple unveils the new iPhone, and we can reportedly expect the iPhone 5 to launch on September 21st.
Other thing to be mention is the NFC : Near-field Communication in the next-generation iPhone seemed all but certain a few weeks ago, but recent rumors suggest we might have to wait until next year for Apple’s iPhone to get enabled NFC.
Here’s donw below one of the coolest fake iPhone 5 ad to get us through the latest rumors in a quick and informative way. And kudos to the author, as this is one nicely done video :
The devil is in the details, as they say. But this guy has taken the extra care to do everything right. There’s no tell-tale YouTube icon on the homescreen and it has been proudly replaced by the latest Passbook app by Apple. Even the date on the calendar shows September 12. Oh, I love this sort of attention to detail!
What else can we look forward to on Wednesday ? Recent rumors point to new iPods and although it seems odd that Apple would clutter up its mobile event with new PCs, rumors point to a September or October launch for new iMacs and a new 13-inch MacBook Pro with a Retina display. As such, we may see them announced this weel as well.
Be sure to tune in at 1:00 p.m. EDT, 10:00 a.m. PDT (US Time) this Wednesday for all the news. We will be in place to give you all what you need to know about the new iPhone (iPhone 5) and everything else. So be sure to keep an eyes on our home page.